Highlights from previous races:
Redondo Beach Triathlon
Event to benefit "Cheer For Children"
USAT Sanctioned Event
Event Info [PD F]
|Sunday June 12, 2016 7:30am
Limited to the first 600 entries!
Redondo Beach Pier/Veteran's Park
309 Esplanade Avenue Redondo Beach, California 90277
- Sprint: 1/2 mile ocean swim, 6 mile bike, 2 mile scenic run
- Mini Sprint: 1/4 mile ocean swim, 3 mile bike, 1 mile scenic run
(A non-competitive race for friends/families/kids 10 and older)
Saturday June 11, 2016
- 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Race expo Packet pick-up at Triathlon
Lab, 1512 Aviation Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278
You must present your photo ID, and USAT
membership proof (for annual members) to
claim your race packet. Only you can claim it!
- 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm
- Tri Clinic
Sunday June 12, 2016
- 5:45 am - 6:45 am
- Late packet pick-up
- No race day registration!
- 5:45 am - 7:00 am
- Transition opens to participants only.
No glass allowed.
Will close promptly at 7:00.
- 7:15 am
- Pre-Race Talk by the swim start
- 7:30 - 7:50 am
- Race starts: 5 waves every 4 minutes.
- Max 600 Entries
- 8:00 am
- Mini Sprint starts.
- Max 100 Entries
- 10:30 am
- Commemorative awards to the top 3 in each division.
- Top 2 relays in each division.
- Go to Registration for the divisions.